[music-dsp] Ooh!

douglas irving repetto douglas at music.columbia.edu
Sun Sep 26 11:13:08 EDT 2004

unfortunately this is a constant problem, and there's not much that
can be done. if someone has a virus and they also have your email
address in their address book, then there's a good chance that
they're going to be spewing messages with your address as the spoofed
sender. we get hundreds of these messages a day targeted at the
music-dsp list. i have a script that just deletes them all, as it's
impossible for me to go through them to try to figure out what's
coming from where.

douglas