[music-dsp] Resampling 48K -> 44k1 and back usinginterpolation/decimation part 1

Max max at lucit.com
Mon Aug 1 18:40:49 EDT 2005

Thanks Nigel, most helpful. As always this is a case of trying to get the
best possible quality in the shortest possible time with the maximum
programmatic convenience.

I will revisit the JOS paper but I seem to recall the symbolism being a
little taxing, the unfortunate outcome of having done all of my high school
math at 7.15.a.m. The net result is that I'm operating at the edge of my
comfort envelope and building a solution will result in a stream of idiotic
questions ..

Max.