[music-dsp] a question about reducing calculation-complexity in amodular synthesizer

Michael Gogins gogins at pipeline.com
Mon Dec 12 09:50:42 EST 2005

Thanks for the information, this is very useful.

In my context, since I am not designing a compiler, I need to know what is best to do assuming that unit generators are written in C++ or C and wired together using an existing language such as Lua. That language in turn would be written in C or C++.

It does sound as though laying out unit general member variables in order of use should speed things up -- a bit.

Regards,
Mike