[music-dsp] OT : Castro signature..

Ove Karlsen mail at ihsan-dsp.com
Mon Nov 7 16:25:35 EST 2005

Your free society comes from the prophets and wisemen who had the same
knowledge.
Look to history and see the changes that have comes over the years.
You will learn that your just lawsystem (and free society) has it's roots
in the very same teachings.
Even for the U.S. you don't need to go far back to see that several
presidents express their belief
in a religion not too different from Islam. For instance
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Jefferson
(unitarianism)
- Best Regards,                                                  -
- Ove Karlsen                                                    -
- Developer                                                      -
- www.ihsan-dsp.com [<- adl v2.6]                                -
-   words of the day: /*/ I could speak all day about this /*/   -
- Featured mp3: http://www.ihsan-dsp.com/temp/moneyman-money.mp3 -
- --==((|||)))>>---  **** Now with ASCII art signature! ****     -