[music-dsp] Analog Devices EZ-Kit DSP Evaluation Board for sale...

BibiMi3 at aol.com BibiMi3 at aol.com
Mon Nov 7 16:34:12 EST 2005

Hi,

I hope you all don't mind if I post an ebay link to this list as it is on topic... I still have an Analog Devices ADSP-BF533-EZARROW DSP Evaluation board for sale. I bought it during my univerity time (300EUR), but now I have a job and a family and I don't have time to play around with the dsp any more.

The DSP Board has a Blackfin Processor with 32MB RAM, Audio and Video I/O, serial I/O and several switches & LEDS. It is connected to a pc by USB and is programmed with the VisualDSP++ Environment. A nice set for starters as you get everything you need plus the equivalent processing power of a 1.5GHz pentium4. Worldwide shipping, but please contact me before bidding so I can figure out how much shipping is...

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7194791800&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Happy Bidding,
Michael