[music-dsp] Rhodes or electric piano emulation

Michael Gogins gogins at pipeline.com
Thu Apr 5 14:51:14 EDT 2007

The Synthesis Tool Kit in C++ (google for it) by Perry Cook has exactly such an emulation, which sounds pretty good to me. I have made it into a plugin opcode in Csound. There are in fact several electric piano and mallet instrument emulations.

The code is discussed in Perry Cook's book, Real Sound Synthesis for Interactive Applications.

Regards,
Mike