[music-dsp] Matlab Tools and other useful stuff

Dig Mig digmig at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 6 18:31:01 EST 2008

Hi,

I'd like to underline Davids opinion - I struggled with Matlab since
2002, when I learned it at collage, and got headache almost every time
I used it at work. Everything seems to be notated some other way as in
programming languages.
Maple didn't make me feel at home either.
Now pylab(python&...? :-) does all the work, a lot of fun, and prints
me really nice diagrams. And learning python was a plus, not a
drawback.

> ...If you find  matlab already too complicated, I would not advise it, though.
I found it easier and a lot faster to do my things in python.

Digmig