[music-dsp] Re: Blurps and Chirps when changing filter parameters

Julius Smith jos at ccrma.stanford.edu
Sat May 9 04:25:59 EDT 2009

You can find faust2coreaudio in <faustdir>/tools/faust2appls/
If you cd there and type "make install", they get put in
/usr/local/bin/ unless you change prefix in the Makefile.
I prefer to use symbolic links instead:
cd /opt/local/bin
ln -s <faustdir>/tools/faust2appls/faust2* .

I use the latest CVS myself, but I think faust2coreaudio has been
around a pretty good while.

Julius