[music-dsp] Open Source DSP Analog Simulation Synth

Charles Henry czhenry at gmail.com
Tue May 12 11:45:29 EDT 2009

Hi, Theo

I don't mean to sound unimpressed or anything (I really don't), but
have you considered porting your algorithm to Pure Data?

My impression of DSP boards was that they were prohibitively
expensive.  The PC is a more accessible platform.

What reason did you choose the Blackfin DSP?  What kind of
requirements does your algorithm have?

Chuck