[music-dsp] Open Source DSP Analog Simulation Synth

M-.-n nostromo at arkaos.net
Wed May 13 11:31:14 EDT 2009

Thanks. It's more of a "refurbushing" project than any kind of wizardry
I could be really proud of... but the result is cool to use indeed. Now
I should settle my sight on doing my own 'twisted' version of ms-20
architecture using custom made filters and oscillators and run it on the
same platform... now that would be awesome :)