[music-dsp] platform choice

contact contact at quikquak.com
Sun Nov 1 23:07:30 EST 2009

Discussions like this are really interesting in revealing commercial
package's faults; software's inherent in-breeding and bloat through sales
incentives and years of building, coupled with the frustrations of people
that use them.

But I like side swipes (and Fourier's ideals), so in a not too serious a
manner, and as you would expect from me:

Computers go:
0001111110001010101101010101010011011111010101110000001 (yes, random typing)

Which 'high level' language do you want to use for DSP?
None.

BTW, will someone tell that DNA crowd of scientists that reducing life to
four symbols is not quite there yet? Try two.   ; )

Yeah I know, I'll get my jacket.
Dave H.