[music-dsp] Fw: A little question about DSP performance

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 12:20:51 EDT 2009

hello,

quite difficult to isolate (in listening conditions) a particular phase
shifted harmonic as the difference between two saw-waves (which are
harmonicly rich waveforms)
here is the same method didier described but with phase inversion in the end
between the two (1,3)
http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/1627980/saw_harmonic_change.wav

note: sorry, but my generator is a bit noisy (around -80dbfs)
- sytrus seems like a nice synth btw. good work there.

i'd suggest the above hosting service - dropbox. it has shell integration
and can be used for sharing files between developers in the lines of copy
pasting in folders and direct linking. i don't have the shell version but
the web interface is also quite good.
2.25gb for free accounts
https://www.getdropbox.com/

regards