[music-dsp] what is one hour worth ?

Brad Smith rainwarrior at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 22:49:30 EDT 2009

When I first got a job programming a few years ago I was making around
$25 an hour + benefits. I'd say less than that is unreasonable for a
full-time position, and it should go up from there with experience. If
this is short term or contract work you should probably charge more
than you would for a long term job.

-- Brad Smith