[music-dsp] Fixed-point effects lib? Linux friendly floating-point DSP?

Bogac Topaktas bogac at bteaudio.com
Thu Oct 8 16:21:18 EDT 2009

If your budget allows, use floating-point DSP (for instance Sharc), the
development effort would be much less..and you would not re-invent
the wheel for elementary effects:

http://www.analog.com/static/imported-files/application_notes/21065L_Audio_T
utorial.pdf

If your budget requires a fixed-point DSP, you may check out Chameleon
Developer Resource
pages for tutorials and example source code (for Motorola/Freescale
DSP56xxx platform):

http://www.chameleon.synth.net/english/developers/resources.shtml
http://www.chameleon.synth.net/english/developers/techdocs.shtml