[music-dsp] Preserving gain in granular time stretching.

Mark Pauley pauley at unsaturated.net
Fri Jul 16 18:14:02 EDT 2010

I have done this by dividing the current amplitude window value of the current grain for the current sample by the sum amplitude window value of all grains.

I then multiply the current sample value of the current grain by this value if the sum amplitude window value of all grains is greater than your max amplitude value ( say 1.0 ). Otherwise, I just use the window value as normal.