[music-dsp] who else needs a fractional delay.

Didier Dambrin didid at skynet.be
Fri Nov 19 22:53:18 EST 2010

Talking about tempo-synced delays following tempo changes, something that
the end user often expects & thinks to be easy, I wonder if the best method
(afterall it would make no sense for an echo to timestretch) isn't to manage
a pool of delays, creating a new delay line once the tempo changes,
destroying it once its feedback has faded out. Anyone managed to build
something like this?