[music-dsp] [OT] vinyl? No, thanks...

Andy Farnell padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Sat Nov 20 17:31:03 EST 2010

It was always more about the physical format,
the actual artifact, cover art, sleeving, paraphernalia.

A housemate of mine ran a label (noise and experimental)
very much concerned with the celebration of the
recording medium as an artform, and there are still
networks of people who exchange tapes and rare vinyls
precisely _despite_ the quality or accesibility. :)

Andy Farnell <padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk>