[music-dsp] Sliding frequency notes

Alan Wolfe alan.wolfe at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 12:32:50 EDT 2010

For what it's worth i switched to storing the phase and not only do
sliding notes work beautifully now, i swear the quality of the tones
being generated by my program noticeably improved.

I can't explain it other than possibly some data was getting mangled a
little in my calculations by incorrect type casting... but the tones
are noticeably better and richer sounding.  An odd side effect.

Thanks for the help to all who responded (: