[music-dsp] Purity of harmonics in musical chords

Theo Verelst theover at tiscali.nl
Sat Sep 25 21:48:09 EDT 2010

For those people who´d want to play with my example and daring enough to
  get the right OS and required software runnung (not overly advanced to
install, but not average: Linux with gcc and Fortran, Maxima (the right
version, see my tcl wiki pages), and my Bwise ( http://wiki.tcl.tk/21897
) based on and requiring tcl/tk), here are the actual design files I
just compressed from the working directory:

http://www.theover.org/Bwise/chordexa.zip

I´m sure average computer users won´t find this trivial to run, though
it isn´t all too intricate, let me know if people would like a detailed
install + startup description.

Theo.