[music-dsp] Recording very long sound files

Andy Farnell padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Sat Oct 29 01:05:35 EDT 2011

Don't worry Sampo, borrow your neighbors cesium clock.
If you need an atomic clock (GPS gives you geometric time,
which may be a better reference to "the time"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5M5eG-aywZQ

but not necesarrily such an accurate clock.) try the NPL/MSF
which you should pick up fine in northern Europe.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_from_NPL
http://www.creative-science.org.uk/MSF4.html
http://www.worldtimesolutions.com/products/msf_radio_time_receiver.html

Andy Farnell <padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk>