[music-dsp] maintaining musicdsp.org

Bram de Jong bram.dejong at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 11:07:05 EDT 2012

On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 3:31 PM, Bastian Schnuerle
<bastian.schnuerle at silberstein.de> wrote:
> what is exactly the roadmap and tasks to do ? i think i could find some
> helping hands for you, including mine .. maybe altogether we find a way to
> get some work away from you ?

oh there is absolutely no roadmap! it just needs some love to stop the
spammers from submitting DSP algorithms (about well known drugs and
handbags I won't describe here lest I end up in spam filters). and, if
anyone has some new/fresh ideas for it and someone else feels like
implementing those, always welcome!

 - bram