[music-dsp] [ot] Re: testing 1,2,3

douglas repetto douglas at music.columbia.edu
Mon Apr 9 18:11:53 EDT 2012

Robert,

I haven't heard of anything like that. It's unlikely that it's the list
software complaining, sounds more like the server itself. And since
others are replying to the thread it's probable that the header damage
(if that's the problem) is happening on your machine rather than on the
server. Maybe? I dunno!

douglas

--
.....douglas.....irving........................ http://dorkbot.org