[music-dsp] best board/set to do music on with minimal upstart?

Eric Brombaugh ebrombaugh1 at cox.net
Fri Apr 13 11:01:37 EDT 2012

I've been working with some folks who sell DAW plugins to port their synth & effects code to the Beagleboard and Beaglebone embedded computers. So far it appears to work pretty well - the Cortex A8 processor is sufficiently powerful to run the algorithms and the development environment is generally good enough to bring their code in without too many changes.

Eric