[music-dsp] stereo-wide pan law?

Didier Dambrin didid at skynet.be
Tue Feb 7 05:49:31 EST 2012

I've never heard of it, but it's interesting. You mean the pan would become
a 360deg rotary, going from center to left, to stereo-wide center, to right
& back to center?
In that case I'd just use the same law as for the front/left/right (which
could be any), only with shifting for the lower half of the circle.