[music-dsp] ANN: audio programming course

Richard Dobson richarddobson at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Jan 31 06:37:04 EST 2012

I guess nobody in this list needs such a thing, but you may know other
people who might be interested:

Bath University is running its audio programming course (C, maybe C++ as
well) again this year, on Wednesdays for 8 Weeks: 22 Feb-25 Apr (not 4
11 Apr), 7.15pm-9.15pm, East Building 0.10, University of Bath.

Full details for booking etc:

http://www.bath.ac.uk/icia/classes/ssd.html

We are also planning a weekend intensive in the summer, to suit people
living a distance away. We have no details to announce yet, but it is
intended to both cover the material of the weekly sessions and go beyond
to real-time interactive this and that. Expressions of interest are invited!

Richard Dobson