[Portaudio] Channel name in Mac OSX

Bjorn Roche bjorn at xowave.com
Sun Apr 1 11:55:32 EDT 2007

Hello Gil,

	I'm afraid there is no PortAudio interface to retrieve this
information, nor is there an interface for selecting specific
channels, although there have been discussions of the latter. If you
wanted to submit a patch to add this functionality, I would gladly
look it over and apply it if it looks good.

	bjorn