[Portaudio] First buffer not played correctly

Davy Wentzler info at audio-evolution.com
Sat Dec 6 10:47:56 EST 2008

Replying to myself... additional info:

The underflow is explainable. It doesn't happen the first time I play,
but after that it's always the case.
That's because of:
static double previousTime = -1;
in pa_asio.cpp that doesn't get 'reset' to -1 after playback has
stopped. So the next time it's always generating an underflow.

Kind regards,

Davy