[Portaudio] new with Portaudio

Jose González jegv07 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 03:54:00 EST 2008

Hello, I want to start using Portaudio. But some how I'm not
experience programer. I'm using Visual C++  2008 and trying to do the
tutorial show in the webpage the saw waveform, but when I'm trying to
compile I get a lot of syntax errors, and I don't know what to do
next. I'm trying to fix this syntax errors, but no success until now.
I did the conversion and using the latest release of Portaudio. Please
if someone can help me would be apreciated.

--
José González Vargas.

-"Giving up is start to die"-
                    Lara A. "La Búsqueda"