[Portaudio] Fwd: Re: Windows MME (Mobile compile fix + x64 type fix)

Ross Bencina rossb-lists at audiomulch.com
Tue Dec 8 19:56:08 EST 2009

Hello Dmitry

Thanks for these, looks like you've been busy :-)

I will check in the WMME and DS patches but I don't build WASAPI here so we'll have to get someone else to review and check in the WASAPI patch. Hopefully David Viens has time (David?)

Thanks

Ross.

Perform, Compose, Mangle
AudioMulch 2.0 modular audio software for PC and Mac
http://www.audiomulch.com