[Portaudio] Linux bug

Bob McGwier rwmcgwier at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 19:19:27 EST 2009

The changes committed by Ross in dealing with ASIO and the Mac/OS X in
svn revision 1431 are at fault and Makefile.in.  Changing to revision
1430 fixes the problem.  I would not dream of trying to work on what
would be acceptable to OS/X development and fix this problem but that is
where it lies.

Bob

--
(Co)Author: DttSP, Quiktrak, PowerSDR, GnuRadio
NJQRP, QRP ARCI, QCWA, FRC.