[Portaudio] portaudio on fedora

jan van katwijk j.vankatwijk at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 05:54:06 EST 2010

Hi

I am using the non-blocking api. When running on higher rates (96000,
192000) I need all the computing power I can get.

FYI I enclose the startup information I get. The input and output stream are
- in principle - user selectable, a user clicks on a combobox element, these
elements are filled on startup and that is the first part of the output.

The last lines are the messages from portaudio, and most of the times I get
them, as said before, regardless of the portaudio package I am using,
regardless of the latency
selected. And, it is a typical linux/fedora/ubuntu problem, when using
slackware (on a very old machine), or using windows (either vista or w7 with
dsound), no problem at all.

best
janK

Jan van Katwijk