[Portaudio] Compilation Instructions for Windows

Reid Bishop rbish at attglobal.net
Fri Jul 9 04:09:44 EDT 2010

Chris,

>> 8. Set a few options:
>>    C/C++ -> Optimization -> Omit frame pointers = Yes
>>    C/C++ -> Code Generation -> Struct member alignment = 4
>>    C/C++ -> Code Generation -> Runtime library = /MT
>>    C/C++ -> Code Generation -> Floating point model = fast
>>    Click "Ok".

I did not have any of these options enabled in my build.  Just for grins, I
tried setting all of the above.  It still threw the same errors with regard
to the three Interlocked*** in ASIOSDK/combase.h

I don't see why we would need to enable Struct member alignment to 4- that
would indicate buggy code.  I never had trouble with it.

Also, it's best to add the DirectX SDK includes to the include path.  I
don't like to copy includes from one SDK to another.

-Reid-

W0CNN

CNNSDR Development

  _____