[Portaudio] Compilation Instructions for Windows

c319chris at aol.com c319chris at aol.com
Sun Jul 11 08:03:40 EDT 2010

Ross -

I don't understand why this is even being debated. I'm willing to write the how-to; it requires zero effort on your part. Phil and Graham have already voiced their approval. There was already a tutorial in place, but it was sketchy and incomplete. I don't see the harm in expanding on what was already there. As I explained to you previously, Trond's tutorial helped me greatly and as a result I was able to help Dmitry and that only accrued to PortAudio's benefit. I don't see what the fuss is about.

If others are submitting poor-quality code, that is a separate problem. They clearly already know how to compile PortAudio.

Chris