[Portaudio] Enumerating audio devices (cards and chipsets)

John Emmas johne53 at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Mar 7 12:26:19 EST 2011

On 7 Mar 2011, at 16:06, Robert Bielik wrote:

> Since I'm more of a coder, I thank you for the offer, but I think my services would be better aimed at coding (f.i. portaudio integration) than testing... ;)

Ah, I see.....  Most of the people who offer assistance are usually talking about testing!  If you mean coding / integration etc, I'm definitely interested in finding out why Jack & Portaudio are giving me the wrong number of I/O channels - but let me take a quick look at this myself and see if I spot anything obvious.  If not, I'll come back to you if I may.

John