[RTcmix-discuss] Sample score gripe

Brad Garton brad at music.columbia.edu
Tue Jan 11 21:28:45 EST 2005

I like the rearrangement, and $TOP/snd seems fine & dandy.  In the
interests of keeping the distro small, what would you think of making the
larger soundfiles available as a separate download?  We could live a
README with the URL to grab them, or something like that.  How big we
talkin' for these files anyhoo?

brad