[RTcmix-discuss] Lemur

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at fuse.net
Wed Jan 26 21:55:50 EST 2005

OSC is not bad either. I got it implemented in my app RTMix, although I
ended up porting the whole API into C++ in order to remove the libosc
dependency (which might have been a stupid thing to do in a long run, yet
RTMix is due for a major overhaul so it should not be such big of a deal
:-).

Best wishes,

Ivica Ico Bukvic, composer & multimedia sculptor
http://meowing.ccm.uc.edu/~ico/